Wednesday, February 7, 2007

24


So I have found myself pretty much addicted to 24 for quite sometime. I really have only faithfully watched the last three seasons, and saw the end of the first season. There are times I hate myself for having to know what happens to Jack and his world. This season, and last, I am frustrated by the continual unprofessionalism and incompetence that surrounds Jack. I find myself wanting to fast forward my Tivo through the other scenes just to see how Jack responds, but I have found this takes away too much of the story. There still certainly remains the questions about who will they kill next, who is really a mole at CTU, and which storyline are they completely wasting my time with. Even with these seemingly predictable elements, I can't stop watching.

No comments: