Thursday, September 27, 2007

web resources


I have stumbled across a great online resource for those of you into apologetics (www.leestrobel.com) and those looking to grow their relationship with God and ministry (www.johnortberg.com). While I am usually completely against those who have www.ME.com as their website, who can argue with the vault of free video resources on these sites. I particularly commend all the videos by William Lane Craig (pictured above) on Lee's site. Dr. Craig is a research professor for Talbot Theological Seminary (the graduate school of my alma mater and his work has been so helpful to me in explaining some of the "reasons" I believe.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yea I agree with your opinion of Heroes. It is a great show BUT all it does is ask questions and bring up more ideas without answering.

No luck with finding a church yet. I can't get to any though. They are either too far or I don't have a ride there.