Thursday, May 8, 2008

love for ewoks

Okay, I just recently finished watching all six Star Wars movies in chronological order for the first time (I kind of had a lot of disappoint with the prequels and was reluctant to ever attached them to the originals). It was way better than I thought and definitely made the classics have a richer meta story. Some dialogue really takes on a whole new twist with the prequels (thinking about Ben and Luke's first conversation).

Anyways, enough about that. I came across this video and almost wet myself. This was ridiculously funny. The cameo is awesome!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

My boys love making their way through that movie set of 6. They have done it a few times (much to my chagrin). That video was AWESOME...love seeing Lando.

Vickie Musni said...

I showed this to Craig tonight so we could laugh together. We gave Josh the DVD set of the first three movies for his birthday. It has been fun to watch him get excited about Star Wars, just like his daddy. Thanks for sharing this!

Hannah Noelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.